Comunidade Metal
36 984 posts \m/ 7 661 tópicos \m/ 1 785 metaleiros
Parece que ainda não estás no LoS, headbanger que se preze faz parte desta comunidade!
Regista-te agora ou caso já o tenhas feito, liga-te com o teu username e password \m/
Registo
Login
Eventos linkados
  • pandora charms black friday 20: 22 de Agosto de 2011
Páginas: [1]   Ir para o fundo
  Enviar este tópico  |  Imprimir  
0 Membros e 1 Intruso estão a ver este tópico.
wallis
Membro

Ver Perfil
« em: 22 de Agosto de 2016, 06:58:42 »

15 questions with Ryan Smith

There's a unicorn in Utah. Ryan Smith, Pandora Sale Online 37, is the CEO of Qualtrics, an online survey software company. Smith started the company with his father in his parent's basement back in 2002. He bootstrapped the firm for 10 years before seeking venture capital funding. Today, Qualtrics is valued at $1 billion, according to CB Insights, making it a "unicorn." That's Silicon Valley speak for companies deemed to be worth $1 billion or more. Qualtrics is used by more than 8,000 enterprise businesses (including half of the Fortune 100 companies), as well as by universities around the globe. And   in addition to running Qualitrics   Smith is busy being dad to his four kids.

What about your job most excites you?

Working with customers. We have 8,000 brands all over the world, and it's amazing to see the things people are doing. Companies used to use our platform to solve little problems, but now we're mission critical to their business. Whether it's watching a multibillion dollar apparel Pandora Uitverkoop brand test all their products before they go live Pandora Nederland or helping a Fortune 50 company get groundbreaking insights into their customer base, or even seeing small startups doing super innovating things, it's almost impossible not to be excited.

If you could pitch to one person, who would it be?

On the venture side, I've been fortunate. I think I have pitched to everyone I ever dreamed of pitching to.

At this point, my dream pitch is to folks that can actually change the world. Most of the leading academics use Qualtrics. In the last year, they've run really impactful studies demonstrating how to more effectively combat obesity, measure the incidence of rape and sexual assault on college campuses, and understand the role of ethnicity in shoot / don't shoot decisions by law enforcement. I want to pitch more people like them   government leaders, nonprofits, academics and corporations   who are using data to drive change in impactful ways.

Most stock quote data provided Pandora Sale by BATS. Market indices are shown in real time, except for the DJIA, which is delayed by two minutes. All times are ET. Disclaimer. Morningstar:  2016 Morningstar, Inc. Factset: FactSet Research Systems Inc. 2016. Chicago Mercantile Association: Certain market data is the property of Chicago Mercantile Exchange Inc. and its licensors. Dow Jones: The Dow Jones branded indices are proprietary to and are calculated, distributed and marketed by DJI Opco, a subsidiary of S Dow Jones Indices LLC and have been licensed for use to S Opco, LLC and CNN. Standard Poor's and S are registered trademarks of Standard Poor's Financial Services LLC and Dow Jones is a registered trademark of Dow Jones Trademark Holdings LLC. All content of the Dow Jones branded indices S Dow Jones Indices LLC 2016 and/or its affiliates.
Registado
Páginas: [1]   Ir para o topo
  Enviar este tópico  |  Imprimir  

Ir para: